• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

Yes mako is definitely bad. If juice is mafia he’s bussing a teammate and if he’s civ he’s got mafia

Juice isn't bussing a teammate as a guy who won't live to the end game in a 2 maf game. That makes absolutely no sense

Alright. Fuck it. You got me. I’m dirty.

I’ll leave you with this. Maf 1-no more crosshits. We’re both in shit shape so let’s fuck this dipshit civs up. We’ve got a vig, so let’s both hit juice tonight so it goes through. Tell my mother I died bravely and looked the executioner in the eye.

And suck my dick, you broke-ass bitches.

Right. But that knight fake claim also netted 3 maf and was +EV for civs.

I have juice on my mafia list still. And have stated i think rw is bad (though I like his last two posts a lot).

But it doesnt change the fact the play is mako and the play is to ride juice as cop until it is proven he isnt. Just like it was with knight

Yeah so like I said, mako has to be bad and then I switched my vote to him, thanks numbers 2.0

you are getting "mafia" back yet there could be independents in the game. what would they return as? it doesn't make sense. your report should be town/anti-town

Not unheard of for cop to get mafia/not mafia in a game with indies and we don't even know there are any. you hung up on indy boiiiii

all the late pile on's now make me think juiceis telling the truth.

which are teammates look for a sliver of credit? YOU GET NONE.

Is it clearing if I don't want to move because I like Tame Impala and want to say I liked RW before it was cool

I’ll leave you with this. Maf 1-no more crosshits. We’re both in shit shape so let’s fuck this dipshit civs up. We’ve got a vig, so let’s both hit juice tonight so it goes through. Tell my mother I died bravely and looked the executioner in the eye.

lol well played.

**mako**

Gomez being backup cop if found makes sense. No point in revealing who it is so long as protection is out there

Pos rep coming you broke bitch

you are getting "mafia" back yet there could be independents in the game. what would they return as? it doesn't make sense. your report should be town/anti-town

There are plenty of games out there where independent roles return "not mafia" to cops and can only be truly discovered by indy hunters

I love this post.

fucking lol, I will always love you

Well, theres that.

Well crap. Per the Ryala rule from last game, Mako is almost certainly not mafia.

Lol this is such a bitch move

It's not inconsistent, just dumb. Regardless of outing who or what, waiting hours to reveal an investigation is dumb.

I just disagree

if I come out with mako out of the chute, the round is a waste of time -- i was particularly interested in waiting to see who mako voted for

Back