• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bibi gives a lesson — thanks Obama

Did you even read what you posted? You are such a buffoon.

Mac and Merk come over to get on bended knee

Bibi kneecaps the duo with a classroom presentation — repaying those U.N. votes?

Bibi demonstrating the lies and deceptions which were occurring AT the time of negotiations..

No denying Obama was roped into this legacy crap and likely had Valerie Jarrett riding shotgun on this fiasco

Riveting stuff. I'm convinced.
537f1c070f38b5213f8862e5f3204018.jpg

Bibi and Trump are the most dangerous people in creating war in the Middle East. It's Bibi's interest to keep Iran and Saudi Arabia on pins and needles regarding each other.

Bibi and Trump are the most dangerous people in creating war in the Middle East. It's Bibi's interest to keep Iran and Saudi Arabia on pins and needles regarding each other.

Really. Name the wars they created there. If you're against Zionism, you'll have a lot to say on the matter. If you ignore W and Obama, you'll have a lot to say on the matter. Treating Iran as a victim and, to a lesser extent, Saudi Arabia, is alarming to me, but pretty much expected from you.

About half of Israel and tons of American Jews totally oppose Bibi. His actions regarding settlements and lying about Iran creates terrorism that doesn't need to exist.

No one is treating Iran as a victim. They have kept their word on the deal.

In fact if you on Page 3, item III is says :

"iii. Iran reaffirms that under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons."

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/245317.pdf

We watched them dismantle 2/3 of their centrifuge. We watched as they poured cement in their only heavy water tank. We watched as they gave up their enriched uranium and destroy their plutonium devices.

The lies by Bibi are no different than the lies told by W and his cabal to immorally create the Iraq War. The IAEA said there were no WMDs in Iraq. There weren't. The IAEA said there was no nuclear program in Iraq. There wasn't. This is no different. The IAEA says none of what Bibi alleges is true.

The "victims" if Trump's irrationally leaves this agreement will be the United States of America. Iran will have no reason not to immediately go into full production of nuclear weapons. No one in the world will trust the word of the United States for decades. That's why Donald Trump is so dangerous.

Why would Kim Jung Il denuclearize if nothing Trump signs can be trusted? Kim has already suckered Trump into saying stupid shit that give the North Korean leader status in the world.

Iran nuclear: What's changed after Netanyahu's show?

—————
So what has changed, if anything, in the wake of the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's theatrical presentation of Israel's claimed seizure of a trove of documents from Iran's secret nuclear archive?

The purpose and timing of Mr Netanyahu's presentation was clear: to discredit the Iran nuclear deal, and to influence one man - Donald Trump.

The US president must decide by mid-May whether to walk away from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or to stick with it, at least for the time being.

So what did Mr Netanyahu actually tell us?

It was in large part a reminder that Iran, despite all its denials, did have elements of a nuclear weapons programme and that it retains the scientific know-how to reactivate such a programme if it ever wanted to.

That of course is not news to the major powers who signed up to the nuclear deal with Iran. Indeed, it was why they sought a nuclear agreement with Tehran in the first place.

What Mr Netanyahu gave was essentially a history lesson. He did not show any convincing evidence that Iran is in breach of the 2015 agreement. And this could [SHOULD] prove crucial.

Indeed, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) - the global nuclear watchdog monitoring the deal - has given Iran a clean bill of health on several occasions. It is, apparently, upholding its end of the agreement to the letter.

Those governments like Britain, France and Germany who have been urging Mr Trump to maintain the deal with Tehran will argue that Mr Netanyahu's case, far from undermining the JCPOA, actually underscores why it is necessary...
—————

[Man, this place is getting glitchy as hell again--editing dysfunctional, loading super slow, etc...I give up trying to edit that above post anymore]

Damn Lectro, how much is trump paying you to carry those buckets, all of Bibi’s info in his school yard presentation was from before the deal with Iran, nothing new reflecting any changes that were noted by inspections, etc. Don't bring that weak tea in here.

It's hilarious how many refuse to acknowledge the expertise of the IAEA.

The USA started a war over WMD the IAEA informed them multiple times did not exist (they did not).

Now Bibi and Trump want to start a war over information the IAEA first had back in TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FIVE. Good job. Israel, only took you 13 years to catch up to the experts.

That information is the entire reason why Iran is in hot water to begin with. The IAEA is the ones who pried it out and exposed their program.

When the world experts on proliferation with a ridiculously good track record talk, maybe we should fucking listen to them.

It's not Israel. It's Bibi and didn't "catch up to the experts". He knew all about it and is playing Trump like a $3 fiddle.

I haven't seen a Power Point presentation that pathetic since the 1980's.

About half of Israel and tons of American Jews totally oppose Bibi. His actions regarding settlements and lying about Iran creates terrorism that doesn't need to exist.

No one is treating Iran as a victim. They have kept their word on the deal.

In fact if you on Page 3, item III is says :

"iii. Iran reaffirms that under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons."

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/245317.pdf

We watched them dismantle 2/3 of their centrifuge. We watched as they poured cement in their only heavy water tank. We watched as they gave up their enriched uranium and destroy their plutonium devices.

The lies by Bibi are no different than the lies told by W and his cabal to immorally create the Iraq War. The IAEA said there were no WMDs in Iraq. There weren't. The IAEA said there was no nuclear program in Iraq. There wasn't. This is no different. The IAEA says none of what Bibi alleges is true.

The "victims" if Trump's irrationally leaves this agreement will be the United States of America. Iran will have no reason not to immediately go into full production of nuclear weapons. No one in the world will trust the word of the United States for decades. That's why Donald Trump is so dangerous.

Why would Kim Jung Il denuclearize if nothing Trump signs can be trusted? Kim has already suckered Trump into saying stupid shit that give the North Korean leader status in the world.

1. Of course roughly half of Israelis oppose Bibi, free countries with free elections have that luxury. I'll concede that American Jews are generally liberal and will rubber stamp a Democratic ticket, but I need some evidence that shows that tons "totally oppose Bibi."

But explain how a Zionist mission to create the free state of Israel became a terrorist organization. If you can effectively do so, explain to me how a 2 state solution is viable.

2. From your earlier post, "pins and needles" generally means being powerless. For example, Japan is on "pins and needles" right now regarding the Korean peninsula. Japan has no say directly in something that could affect them in every way.

3. Large print, bolded quotes don't make me hate the deal less. I will never believe they dismantled what you believe is 2/3rds of whatever or destroyed whatever because I believe they have a lot more than whatever you saw happen.

Also, there were WMD in Iraq btw, just not what we were really looking for. You also don't have to sell me on the stupidity of the "War on Terror," hated the whole thing from the start. I'll tell you all about it if you're interested.

Nonetheless, the anti-Bibi/Trump rhetoric that you support with some IAEA references appears to suggest the pair want a war with Iran. Are you really suggesting that?

4. I don't want Trump to leave this agreement. I hate this a agreement, but we shouldn't leave it. I do find it ironic that "no one in the world will trust the United States for decades" if we do leave it, as if no world leaders can discern differences between countries like Iraq and North Korea and the West, or that there are no common interests with countries that aren't considered to be part of the West. Why the hell should we trust them? Why not renegotiate the terms? Why presume these leaders are mindless thugs that have no interest in self-preservation and the survival of their people?

5. You obviously mean Un, because Kim's father would never have entertained the idea. Nonetheless, seems like Moon is pro-NK moreso than SK's prior leaders. Park, for example, was not. Park also got caught up in a corruption scandal that suppressed Moon and changed SK's intelligence service to this day.

Nonetheless, Trump means something here, not everything, but certainly something. You talk about how Kim "suckered Trump into saying stupid shit" that gave him "status in the world." Who didn't recognize Kim's status in the world or the status of his family for decades before Trump got elected? Seriously, name the doubters. Have we been sanctioning ghosts?

I never Israel is a terrorist state or organization. I said Bibi's words actions CREATE Iranian terrorism. That's not all what you allege I said.

As to your #3, what a load of shit. Our major allies and China all agree that it happened. You can't prove any of it didn't happen. Your position is 100% guesswork and has no substance. Thus, it can't be taken seriously or honestly.

Only RWers in Israel and the US "hate" this agreement. Nothing has been proven to show Iran hasn't lived up to 100% of the letter of it. Their nuclear infrastructure is destroyed and there is evidence.

Kim's status was as a total clown and repressive dictator. POTUS don't meet with people like him. Plus, Trump claled him " very open and very honorable". No sane person would say that.

Back