• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big Brother 13

If the Kalia/Danni combo had half a brain, they would have sent out Rachel and then it would have been Rachel v Brendon to get back in. That is what America wanted.

Yea...this has to be rigged...CBS realizes Brendon/Rachel get ratings so they do what they can to keep them around, get them back in.

Why the fuck did Danielle/Kalia not vote Rachel out?

And hopefully Danielle puts Rachel/Brendon on the block again and hopefully neither of them gets the POV....but knowing the way CBS has paid these ppl off, Danielle will put Shelley and Adam up...people no one cares about.

It will come down to Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Rachel in the final 4

Yea...this has to be rigged...CBS realizes Brendon/Rachel get ratings so they do what they can to keep them around, get them back in.

And hopefully Danielle puts Rachel/Brendon on the block again and hopefully neither of them gets the POV....but knowing the way CBS has paid these ppl off, Danielle will put Shelley and Adam up...people no one cares about.

My dad is convinced CBS calls them into the DR periodically and throws some extra cash for them to do what the want; the example being getting rid of Lawon instead of Rachel

Was just looking at wikipedia to see if the ratings are drastically down this season or something, and there's a big chart with cast members, HOH, veto winners, and nominees before they are shown on TV.....and guess who Danielle nominated?....Adam and Shelley....exactly who I predicted.....fucking bullshit.

My dad is convinced CBS calls them into the DR periodically and throws some extra cash for them to do what the want; the example being getting rid of Lawon instead of Rachel

I am too...they are basically television cast/stars...no reason not to manipulate them to get the best ratings

Back