• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big news tomorrow ...

I am afraid people will take your reluctance to censor too far.

Planning on it.

We need to be careful. Don't want too much freedom

Charlie_Goes_America.png

Keep staying logged in and find out! ;)

Yes, we are shameless.

Just want to note that I think that a non-profit board is an absolutely fantastic idea. That said, it is vital that it becomes a place for free discussion, not simply a place for buzzouters (and I am one myself) to bitch out buzzinners. Let's keep conversation reasonable and informed.

Also, I do have some concern with insider information being posted publicly. I hope discretion is used.

Thought this was as good of a place as any.

Discretion should and will be used.

I agree with the first part as well. I am not "Buzzouter" either.

Possibly something about scandalous pictures involving Bzzz, a Prius, socks down, untucked uniforms, and tears?

This is not a #BuzzOUT! forum at all. We want all opinions here. That is what makes message boards so great after all.

This coming from the founder of the catchphrase "BuzzOUT!" It's my baby!

This is not a #BuzzOUT! forum at all. We want all opinions here. That is what makes message boards so great after all.

This coming from the founder of the catchphrase "BuzzOUT!" It's my baby!

The issue is that's certainly the impression on TOS (haha).

But who raises that concern? BuzzInners alone? Seems like they spout more propaganda than we do.

Just would like for people to check out our boards and give them a fair shot. I don't think that is too much to ask. Certainly not about "BuzzOUT!" at all.

Bombs may or may not be dropped. The Irish bombs will come in the morning. Eeeeeek!

Back