• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

Conservative old people facebook world is giddy about "Obamagate" and all the indictments that are *about* to be handed down by Barr and Trump's DOJ. Lots of god awful memes with terrible photoshop being posted as "truths" this past weekend. My favorites where conservative Trumpers on Mother's Day posting bat shit crazy memes and re-posts (as if they're original) instead of spending time with their kids or families. I guess they're lonely. I should really unfollow these people but I can't look away

Honest question - have we see mass signings of petitions from DOJ officials before in previous admins? Or is this unique to Trump's?

Honest question - have we see mass signings of petitions from DOJ officials before in previous admins? Or is this unique to Trump's?

That's just how much the Deep State hates Trump.

I don’t remember it. Can you link it?

No idea. Can you link it?

Conservative old people facebook world is giddy about "Obamagate" and all the indictments that are *about* to be handed down by Barr and Trump's DOJ. Lots of god awful memes with terrible photoshop being posted as "truths" this past weekend. My favorites where conservative Trumpers on Mother's Day posting bat shit crazy memes and re-posts (as if they're original) instead of spending time with their kids or families. I guess they're lonely. I should really unfollow these people but I can't look away

We basically have one political party that now defines itself almost exclusively by what it hates about the other party. The main goal - at least for the base - is hurting that other party as much as possible and blocking every single thing they want to do. Having any real agenda of their own is only of secondary importance, if that. Of course there's still a GOP Establishment that does push tax cuts and other schemes to soak the rich, but they're perfectly willing to play along with the base as long as they get what they want in return.

What did I say about slitting wrists?

Has anything happened with respect to Stone?

It sounds like he remembers just fine

I had no idea until they mentioned Stone. Even then it seems like a poor exaggeration. It’s weird that struck such a chord with some people.

Back