• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Moto

tbpnwe

Reaction score
Kudos to him.

Shook off an 0-3 start from the line and sealed the deal.

9 boards
11 points

Roundtree with very solid minutes as well.

He is effective in the paint.

When he thinks his game is pulling up for a jumper on the wing, that's when he hurts us.

I am thankful that he has apparently given up on hitting the 3. When he takes the ball inside he is very effective. Happy for him tonight. BTW, his shot looks pretty good...if it would just go in.

Wish he'd gotten the double double. Would do wonders for his confidence. Those four free throws and big rebound on the defensive glass were hugely clutch and probably won us the game.

Moto was absolutely sensational last night and he was rocking the high top fade. Great defensive effort and he did an outstanding job slashing to the basket and finishing at the cup. #BillMotoGang

Not surprisingly the lineup of Moto, CMM, Coron, Devin, and Travis was our best lineup last night at +7.

ETA: Our second best was Tree, Moto, Coron, Madison, and Cav at +4.

Depth was the reason we won last night as it was truly a total team effort. I'm not saying they can do it all the time, but our bench was outstanding last night.

I'm delighted that elbows were thrown on the court and he wasn't the perpetrator.

Really nice game for him last night. So nice to have some muscle on our bball team again. Great impact earlier in the second half and then the huge free throws to seal it.

#BillMotoGang

We need his size, strength and athleticism. If we can just keep him from taking bad shots, I think he's got to get a lot of minutes. He is definitely playing smarter. Without him, we get pushed around in the paint pretty badly against most decent teams. I do expect his offense to continue to improve, and he can get looks in close and get fouled and finish. If he plays like last night, we can compete with most teams. Where we've gotten killed is against teams with size and strength in the paint. We really need him. We just have lt him play and accept some shortcomings on offense, which will hopefully fade.

I thought Moto showed a lot of promise at the end of last season, and then he started this season like he had never seen a basketball before. Good to see him round back into form. As others have mentioned, he just needs to have a better feel for what his is and isn't good at.

It's probably been stated before but if he could play like Scooter Banks did we would be a much better team. banks was rock solid by his senior year and played within his crazy athletic frame. Consistency will be the key for Moto but last night was a step in the right direction.

Love me some Scooter Banks. He was a vital cog on those teams.

Probably the most athletic guy on the court 95% of the games.... If we could just coach him up re: bball skills.. crap!

I agree, if he works hard and his basketball skills improve, he could become a hell of a player.

Back