• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill O'Reilly interviews Calipari. Subtle racism ensues!

Having had my ass kicked for being "wrong place/wrong time/wrong color" before, not denying the stereotype. And if it makes you happy, I'll add "getting shot for no good reason" to the possible outcome of a black person in a white neighborhood. In fact, plenty of news items over time about white people being victims of black crime for no good reason and vice versa; neither defensible.

There are also plenty of news items about white guys being victims of "white crime" and black guys being victims of "black crime" for no good reason. What is your point?

There are also plenty of news items about white guys being victims of "white crime" and black guys being victims of "black crime" for no good reason. What is your point?

I read it as "none of that nonsense is defensible."

I'm genuinely curious about your Deadspin comments. Care to elaborate?

Deadspin defends every black athlete and rips owgs every chance they get. That's racist even if you think white guys are the worst. Lets be honest. White dudes may not be hip but they do lots of great things and deadspin hates them. Sucking up to young black guys doesn't make you an athlete or cool.

Deadspin def has white liberal guilt issues. But that's who is contributing to that site, white libs. They are funny most of the time.

Oh man, I forgot that Caturday hates Deadspin.

Don't you think it's ridiculous that a blog who claims to hate racism is constantly racist ? Or do you prescribe to the belief that white dudes deserve hate and it's okay for black people to be racist ? Remember that race helped Obama get elected.

Don't you think it's ridiculous that a blog who claims to hate racism is constantly racist ? Or do you prescribe to the belief that white dudes deserve hate and it's okay for black people to be racist ? Remember that race helped Obama get elected.

I don't really read Deadspin unless it's linked here, so I don't know.

I will say that your argument that black people have an easier time getting elected president than old white guys doesn't have much merit.

I only read deadspin when someone links it here but I guess I just thought they wrote funny sports columns. I didn't realize they even tackled race issues. I'd be interested to read articles which are racist against white people.

Being white is so hard!

I don't really read Deadspin unless it's linked here, so I don't know.

I will say that your argument that black people have an easier time getting elected president than old white guys doesn't have much merit.

Obama was the first viable black candidate and there have been numerous studies which showed he benefited from being black. You're right not to to to dead spin it's full of whiney millennials who blame owgs for not being successful so it's like this board.

Obama was the first viable black candidate and there have been numerous studies which showed he benefited from being black. You're right not to to to dead spin it's full of whiney millennials who blame owgs for not being successful so it's like this board.

I thought you were quitting these boards after we named a new basketball coach?

So it's easier for black people to be elected president, yet there has only been one "viable" black candidate.

You realize that makes no sense.

So in the nearly 240 years of this country only one guy could find a way to exploit that easy path to the presidency?

Last edited:
presidents_395px.gif

Advantage: Black people.

So in the nearly 240 years of this country only one guy could find a way to exploit that easy path to the presidency?

Well to be fair, they were enslaved for the first hundred or so years.

Deadspin defends every black athlete and rips owgs every chance they get. That's racist even if you think white guys are the worst. Lets be honest. White dudes may not be hip but they do lots of great things and deadspin hates them. Sucking up to young black guys doesn't make you an athlete or cool.

links?

Back