• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Paxton Died

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
RIP, dead at 61 from "complications from surgery"

Damn, that sucks. Paxton was one of the best supporting role actors around.

RIP, Private Hudson...

To mourn I shall eat a nice, greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

Damn Bill Paxton was awesome. Although I could use the 50 hours of my life from Big Love back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked a bad day to die as he'll be overshadowed by Judge Wapner and Neil Fingleton.

I first remember him as big brother Chet in Weird Science
weirdscience-05.jpg

RIP

Simon: Aww, but she could be so hot if she wanted to. She's like all these babes, you get their pilot lit, they could suck start a leafblower. And she's got the most incredible body too and a pair of titties that make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk. Ass like a ten year old boy!

Damn Bill Paxton was awesome. Although I could use the 50 hours of my life from Big Love back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a gut punch at the end to we were supposed to think Paxton's character was a hero that whole time he was becoming a sociopath.

Directed and starred in Frailty. Amazing, underrated horror flick.

I always thought he was Arnold's first victim in the Terminator series. Turns out it was his buddy to the left. He did get the good lines though.

All I wanted was some True Lies, Apollo 13, Twister action yesterday and the cable networks blew it. Fuck you TNT.

Back