• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BillMotoGang Finally Takes Off

Reaction score
Thank you, Disco Dan.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/basketball/article_dc4b5a1a-5c5c-5483-b408-99f29331d3bb.html

For all the available options with Arnaud William Adala Moto, there are those in the Wake Forest fan base who have settled on calling him Bill.
Moto has heard it often.

And he loves it.

“They call me Bill,’’ Moto said laughing. “They say that’s what they call William. It’s translated to Bill, like Robert to Bob, or something like that.
“But I think it sounds like a dollar bill. So it’s kind of funny. I’m fine with it.’’

Moto is starting to grow on me. Hopefully, he will continue to develop and be really good as a senior like Scooter Banks.

Bz would call him by his actual name and ruin it.

Last edited:
Can we get an origin of BillMotoGang? You fuckers hashtag it on twitter a billion times, but I'm old and frightened and have no idea what you're talking about.

Can we get an origin of BillMotoGang? You fuckers hashtag it on twitter a billion times, but I'm old and frightened and have no idea what you're talking about.

Well his name is ridiculously long, so TITSWF and I just started calling him Bill. We also loved the way he played/plays.

#BILLMOTOGANG

Love that he is breaking out. He's incredibly strong going to the basket with the ball and has a quick first step. Most guys in this league have no choice but to foul him.

Nice article, the goofy Bz analogy notwithstanding.

Yeh, what the fuck is up with the lame ass analogy? What is this, Sesame Street?

“So many of these young players, right around halfway through their sophomore year, something clicks,’’ [Redacted] said. “I kind of likened it the other day to a bunch of chicken eggs. Some of the eggs start cracking, and the little chick pokes its head out and looks." “Some of these guys have completely gotten out of their shell. Some of them, the shell is cracking, and their head is poking out. Some of them are still in it, playing."

lo7x.jpg

Yeh, what the fuck is up with the lame ass analogy? What is this, Sesame Street?

“So many of these young players, right around halfway through their sophomore year, something clicks,’’ [Redacted] said. “I kind of likened it the other day to a bunch of chicken eggs. Some of the eggs start cracking, and the little chick pokes its head out and looks." “Some of these guys have completely gotten out of their shell. Some of them, the shell is cracking, and their head is poking out. Some of them are still in it, playing."

This is kind of creepy.

really like what bill's been giving us of late. hopefully a new coach will be able to get everything out of him.

Back