• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billy Edwards leads Marland to Victory

Started , played well, and beat Purdue. No INTs and had a run for 30+ yards.
How many Billy Edwards threads is too many Billy Edwards threads?

As noted (by...you) in one of the other Billy Edwards threads, Maryland beat 1-6 Northwestern this past Saturday, not Purdue. Good for Billy.

Why do we keep getting threads on this guy? Anyone know what CJ Leak was up to last Saturday? Maybe we could have a transfer QB update thread.

Started , played well, and beat Purdue. No INTs and had a run for 30+ yards.
Is this a parody? Not only is there a BE thread which largely tracks every game when BE did play, but Maryland LOST to Purdue, and Edwards did not play.

This past weekend, Edwards started against the worst team in the Big 10, Northwestern, and the Terps eaked-out a 4th quarter win.

Is this a parody? Not only is there a BE thread which largely tracks every game when BE did play, but Maryland LOST to Purdue, and Edwards did not play.

This past weekend, Edwards started against the worst team in the Big 10, Northwestern, and the Terps eaked-out a 4th quarter win.

Ah yes, they had a RB go for 179 yards and 3 TDs, but it was the QB who went 18/28, 166 yards, 1 TD that "led Marland to Victory".

Based on how these boards have been during the transfers of Billy Edwards and Kenneth Walker, this place will be borderline unreadable if we ever lose a transfer that actually leads to a significantly worse season for the Deacs. I wonder how Pitt forums are nowadays about Addison, are there daily updates on his stats?

I think most sportswriters would describe the QB position as "leading the team", especially in their first start. If you have a RB who can get you 179 yards, why have a freshman starter throw the ball a lot?

I only wrote this recent post after a post I penned months ago, where I said I wouldn't be surprised if Edwards started by mid-season. This was after watching his performance in our spring game.

Back