• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billy Hunter & the NBPA

Didn't Derek Fisher get voted out as the Player's Rep, then basically said I'm not leaving? lol some classic characters associate with the league. Fisher is a punk.

This must be a tough moment for you though BKF...both unions and the NBA are corrupt as shit, we know which one you hate more but this has to hurt you at least a little on the liberal union side.

A corrupt union boss? No way!

I really wish Phan hadn't scared off our resident union advocate because the thread could of gotten fun, fast.

Exactly. Billy Hunter is a corrupt, greedy scumbag. This has nothing at all to do with the concept of the need for unionism among workers.

And, I think Fisher's fairly blatant denial of protocol (if the reports are true) are obscuring the actual issues pertaining to unionism here... There are many reasons to dislike the NBPA and their tactics as a union, particularly coming off of last summer's negotiations: this is not one of them.

Back