• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bin Laden's Son May Sue Us

^ LOL. It's like Noah and Boozer had a baby.

Have you seen a picture of this guy? He looks like the metro sexual version of Osama, or in other words - Carlos Boozer with head hair.

omar-bin-laden-e1304427179364.jpg%253Fw%253D467%2526h%253D749
Omar%2BBin%2BLaden.jpg
carlos-boozer-1.jpg

At a glance, I misread Osama as Obama and was thinking that he looks nothing like Obama.

Some sons have father issues, and then some sons have OBL for a father.

I really is a fucked up situation- not that being one of 2,500 children by 1,200 different women really bodes well for a grounded family life.

But doesn't this jackass seem to embody the entire Western culture that Father So Dear was trying to destroy? I have no idea what jeans company is on his shirt but I can guess that between those, the jacket, and the Troy Polamalu hairdo, Baby Bin is dropping quite a few bills on looking New York Chic.

I hope they go to court and when they call the Defense team to present their evidence they just show a powerpoint presentation of photos of this jackass. They could all just laugh and then the judge can throw out the case.

He really does represent everything that UBL hated, which is delicious irony.

Where did he get the biker trash lady he is holding hands with?

So apparently he left his young first wife and baby momma to marry this cougar. She is twice his age!!

Omar Bin Laden, 26, had applied for a visa to live in the U.K. with his wife, Jane Felix-Browne, 52. Omar is the fourth son of Osama Bin Laden. The couple planned to live in Jane’s home in Moulton, Cheshire. They had plans for parenthood via a surrogate mother. Their careers would involve working as peace activists.

Omar had a first wife and a 2 year old son but he had divorced her in order to be legally married to Jane. He met Jane near the Pyramids in Cairo in Sep. 2006.

osama.jpg

Back