• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biography: The Making Of Ferris Bueller

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
Is on tonight. I'm taping the one that starts later.

This show rocks so hard. The JAWS, Caddyshack, and Silence of the Lambs are excellent. Can't wait to watch this one at some point this weekend.

I'm pretty sure the actor and actress who played Ferris's parents ended up marrying each other in real life after the movie. I think I remember that from the DVD commentary (which was pretty well done). I'm taping the late showing of this.

lol at post from moms basement tag. out yourself for posrep. perfect.

ETA: also lol at score a direct hit tag. That is some funny shit. out yourself! oh yeah that was me.

Last edited:
That was really neat. Had no idea Ferris was supposed to have another younger brother and sister. Must be weird to be that actor and be like, "yeah, I played Ferris Bueller's younger brother, but they cut me out of the movie."

didn't the principal go all sandusky in recent years? did they touch on that?

This was awesome, as was the recent one on Animal House. Both very very interesting and made me want to watch both movies ASAP.

Back