• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Church Burned -Vote Trump written on it

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

"Police are treating the burning of a black church in Mississippi -- during which vandals spray-painted "Vote Trump" on an exterior wall -- as a hate crime, saying it amounts to an act of voter intimidation.

A 911 call reporting the fire at Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville came in at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze. Most of the damage to the 111-year-old church was to the sanctuary, pastor Carilyn Hudson said at a news conference.

"We do believe that God will allow us to build another sanctuary in that same place," she said, though the extent of the damage was unclear.

There were no reports of injuries, and no one had been in the building since about 1 p.m. Tuesday, Hudson said."

But Trump doesn't play to racists or the KKK...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

"Police are treating the burning of a black church in Mississippi -- during which vandals spray-painted "Vote Trump" on an exterior wall -- as a hate crime, saying it amounts to an act of voter intimidation.

A 911 call reporting the fire at Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville came in at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze. Most of the damage to the 111-year-old church was to the sanctuary, pastor Carilyn Hudson said at a news conference.

"We do believe that God will allow us to build another sanctuary in that same place," she said, though the extent of the damage was unclear.

There were no reports of injuries, and no one had been in the building since about 1 p.m. Tuesday, Hudson said."

But Trump doesn't play to racists or the KKK...

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

This happened. the day before the KKK announced their endorsement of him.

how about this guy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e73622-9ee2-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

Or these:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...s-white-nationalists-kkk-militias-racism-hate

""We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again," wrote Rocky J. Suhayda, the head of the American Nazi Party, last fall. "Donald Trump's campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that 'our views' are NOT so 'unpopular' as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!"

"During the Republican National Convention in July, Trump endorser Andrew Anglin, who runs a neo-Nazi website called the Daily Stormer, wrote: "The biggest story in the filthy kike media has been a few lines from Melania's speech which these Jews claim she stole from monkey Michelle."

"Andrew Anglin

Publisher of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer

Endorsement: "Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: it's time to deport these people," Anglin said in a June 2015 endorsement. "He is also willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

Alex Linder/Vanguard News Network

Founder of the website Vanguard News Network, and a former member of the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group

Endorsement: "Only Trump can turn back the brown tide, and thinking Whites know this," stated a VNN post in February 2016. "Is Trump the ideal man? Nope, but he'll do until the ideal man gets here." VNN has also described Trump as "the Last Hope for Whites Before America Turns Brown and Non-Western."

August Kreis III

Former KKK member and former Aryan Nations Minister of Information and Propaganda

Endorsement: Kreis praised Trump publicly in the courtroom during his November 2015 trial for sexual misconduct with a child: "I will always hate the Jew. This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, vote for Trump!" (He was convicted and sentenced to 50 years.)

Here's a robocall paid for by a proud white supremacist to people in Utah:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...sexuality-in-calls-to-Utah-voters.html?pg=all

There are lots and lots more.

How come so many of the nation's white supremacists support Trump? Hell, Trump hired the prince of the alt-right to be his campaign's CEO.

You can't dispute the facts that so many are campaigning for Trump in their groups. Rather than admitting the uncomfortable truth, you call me a name.

Why can't you discuss the obvious fact that Trump's message resonates with white supremacists?

You're an idiot because you tie Trump to these people just because they prefer him or support him - that doesn't mean he supports their causes, just that some of his perceived leanings are closer to their beliefs than Hillary's. Hell, I would assume that most of these idiots would always lean toward republican candidates. It only makes sense.

When the republican HQ in NC was firebombed did I jump on here and tie that to Hillary - or say that she 'plays' to those people? No - those are just crazy extremists - just like the people you want to tie to Trump.

You're an idiot because you tie Trump to these people just because they prefer him or support him - that doesn't mean he supports their causes, just that some of his perceived leanings are closer to their beliefs than Hillary's. Hell, I would assume that most of these idiots would always lean toward republican candidates. It only makes sense.

When the republican HQ in NC was firebombed did I jump on here and tie that to Hillary - or say that she 'plays' to those people? No - those are just crazy extremists - just like the people you want to tie to Trump.

You do know that more than 1 on this board did tie the firebombing to Hillary, don't you?

Even though we have no idea who actually did it.

So what? I would call them idiots as well.

Funny how you didn't at the time. The next time you criticize a conservative poster on this board will be the first. But nice to see you are so self-righteous.

Indignation FTW!

Funny how you didn't at the time. The next time you criticize a conservative poster on this board will be the first. But nice to see you are so self-righteous.

Indignation FTW!

So sorry, I don't see everything that is posted. Nor do I respond to everything I disagree with.

Trump's words and action tie him to these people. Listen to Trump's words about Muslims, Hispanics, that blacks are living in hell. Trump's years of birtherism are racist. Or this, "Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

His company's rental policies.

How about this,:

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“
http://articles.philly.com/1991-05-...associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

How about his retweets of racists posts?

Not since George Wallace has a candidate for POTUS created this much open and proud support of a candidate from white supremacists. They may have supported other Republicans but never felt comfortable enough to come out of the shadows until now.

I know this makes you uncomfortable, but you can't deny these words and actions.

No matter how many times you call me an idiot to shift the blame to me, you can't change Trump's lifetime of actions that led us to this point.

He consistently engages with them on Twitter dude. He uses their memes in campaign graphics and retweets their stuff. He very much panders to them and gives them a voice.

If it was white nationalists who did this, they have a terrible sense of timing or they lack patience. Or really don't want Trump to win.

If it was white nationalists who did this, they have a terrible sense of timing or they lack patience. Or really don't want Trump to win.

White nationalists are known for their heavily contemplative decision making.

So sorry, I don't see everything that is posted. Nor do I respond to everything I disagree with.

Vote for Trump and don't apologize, but also quit being so sensitive. You're an adult for crying out loud.

Your candidate has been tied to white supremacist individuals and organizations since the primary season and has done little to distance himself and his campaign from the worst of it until recently. Vote for whoever the hell you want, but putting your head in the sand doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Clinton supporters on this board could use that advice, too, fwiw. But again, let's be real and honest with ourselves. Clinton's worst supporters are folks like Trump (rich tax-evading assholes) and neocons rather than self-identifying neo-Nazis, Klan members, and whoever else we can all agree upon as deplorable.

Just be cool with the bed that you have chosen to sleep in.

Back