• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black & Gold Madness

Patrick Patterson came to a Black and Gold Madness event at the Joel, I think. Could of been a pre-season game.

We are, but not because we had an equipment malfunction. We are because we have a tiny fanbase and limited resources.

Limited resources like nowhere near enough water bottles vs Nebraska? Or shitty concessions in general?
Were limited resources to blame for the self-imposed death penalty post Dino?

Limited resources like nowhere near enough water bottles vs Nebraska? Or shitty concessions in general?
Were limited resources to blame for the self-imposed death penalty post Dino?

Limited resources like $30 million coming from the ACC from the revenue split?

what isn't?

restraining yourself from talking about it online 24+ hours later.

Creepy? Wasn't 22 the guy looking to find the pick up courts the players used? Appears to be par for the course.

Where's that place where all the weirdos watch the football practices from?

How is it not his fault? First event of the season--seems like you might be ready.

Everything that is the shit show at Wake Forest is his fault. Since he has been getting 7 figures for a long time he can pay for a working backboard. So glad no recruits were there.

This makes no sense. Par for the course.

crazyguy.jpg

This makes no sense. Par for the course.

You're right. Nothing odd about trying to find where college kids hang out to go watch them. I'll take it back. Not creepy. Sorry about that.

Things happen. The Rams set their field on fire. The Spurs AC broke in the Finals.

I would be fine with this response if I actually thought this was simply a case of "shit happens". If 1. they checked the goal the week or day of and it worked fine; 2. The goal is not so old that you would expect this to happen now and then; and 3. they have gotten rid of all portable goals on campus for whatever reason then chalk it up to "shit happens", fix the goal and move on.

However, I have zero confidence that the Wake AD thought about 1-3 beforehand or that they even asked 1-3 after the fact.

You're right. Nothing odd about trying to find where college kids hang out to go watch them. I'll take it back. Not creepy. Sorry about that.

Watch scrimmage in basketball? GD you guys are fucked in the head.

Back