• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Guy's take: Riley Cooper was less offensive than Stephen A

FIRST TAKE is the worst show ever. Pompus blowhards who speak as if every word they say is being carved into the side of a mountain. Bayless is the biggest douche at ESPN. After the 'skins draft Kirk Cousins in the 4th rd, he inferred that they did it for racial reasons. Hey skippy, George Preston Marshall died in the 1960's.

Great post, Rangers.

I missed last week's Black Illuminati meeting. Can you send me the cliffs? I heard Oprah made a mean bundt cake.

Oprah is a perma-dieter. No way her bundt cake was decent.

I know. I was surprised, too. But Big Daddy Kane texted me that it was legit.

I thought Scott Van Pelt had an interesting perspective this morning talking about growing up when he did and where he did and being exposed to diversity early on his group of friends used the word very casually with on another both black and white and for them was almost a term of inclusion like dude or brother and it was until he left that environment and got older that he realized what stupid kids they were being and the history of hatred.

Herm Edwards was on the show and gave the perspective of growing up in the 60s in the Sourh and discussed his distaste for the casual use and how he banned all foul language from the locker room including that term and would t allow any music lyrics with that type of language in the locker room.

It does make me wonder what they listen to in the locker room.

I wonder why people listen to it at all, but then I'm remember there was some pretty awesome mid-90's rap that used the N word with regularity. I can only assume today's rap is awful. NWA and Public Enemy ain't walking through that door.

I wonder why people listen to it at all, but then I'm remember there was some pretty awesome mid-90's rap that used the N word with regularity. I can only assume today's rap is awful. NWA and Public Enemy ain't walking through that door.

I think this track sums it up nicely (NSFW language of course):

Smoove needs to get back and claim his spot.

If I ever add an avatar it will be "Bud" from that movie.

Everytime there is a controversy, involving a black guy in some way, you need to post "Black guys take:"

*Just to clarify, I know "black guy" and "controversy" is an oxymoron, but you get my point.... KIDDING (See Chicken Finger story from original post).

Back