• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bless this man

WakeForest Fan

Reaction score
if posted some place else, delete

Dang, with football being so good I hadn't started to get excited about basketball yet.

Monsanto, Hildreth and McCray are really good.

Too bad Monsanto has to recover this year. Looking forward to seeing his game next year.

Hildreth will be a handful for opposing defenses. He learned some "old man's game" stuff in the pro league. But he has young man's athleticism.

Like I said back in the summer, I think a lot of fans will be pleasantly suprised this season.

I got my season tickets for this year for the first time in 10 years. After having had season tickets every season for about 15 years prior to that. I just couldnt watch the nonsense Wellman had created. But I'm back and excited to be there.

Forbes is a good Twitter follow, he shares a lot of good stuff, not just skin care products.

Back