• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blitch to UNCC

Hopefully the dynamics are that the new OL coach is worth a crap and can mold these guys into an effective OL.

epic-fail-this-is-what-happens-when-you-pregame-fail.jpg

Last edited:
We travel through Asheville NC when we go to or head home from Winston.....It's a lot safer than I 85....
Daniel is home now relaxing and enjoying some RR.
Right Now we are headed for Beautiful Lake Lanier to Have a Few Cold ones and wet a hook !!!!!
Good Luck to all you Wake Fans !!!! You are going to need it !!!

And Remember This, things sometimes are Not as they seem to be.

RULZ !

Doesn't Brevard still have a team in Division IV or maybe Montreat?

If not for his outrageous and racist father, how many people here would have known much about Daniel Blitch?

Grobe did the same thing with the offensive line when he first got here in 2001.

That worked out just fine.

Caldwell's recruits. We haven't fared as well with Grobe's recruits.

Lobo was never as effective teaching traditional blocking schemes as he was a military style cut-blocking system.

Having a change there was for the best.

If not for his outrageous and racist father, how many people here would have known much about Daniel Blitch?

I fear that this is the story of Daniel's life -- past, present, and future.

I wonder if Daniel's decision to quit was entirely his own.

No, it's all our fault. The snotty, daddy's-credit-card-carrying, Audi-driving, silver spooned brats who blah blah blah.

As the father of one of the current lineman, I can tell you that there are NO problems with coach Himebauch.

Thank you for this. Talking to Helms the other day he seemed to love Himebauch said he is the best motivator and coach he has ever talked to and was excited to come in and compete for the C spot.

Wouldn't be fair to say much more then it seemed like Dan's heart wasn't in it when he got back this summer.

Well, that's almost understandable after a summer with Rulz.

Back