• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blockchain Tech and Cryptocurrencies

Portfolio dropped 50% from 5pm yesterday to 9:13am today. Up 65% since 9:13am. :willynilly:

I wanted to buy this morning's dip but Coinbase was down. Bought more Coinbase stock instead. I am not smart.

qy9ummvzdgz11.jpg

hope everyone made it through ok, i was up at 3am updating my health factor on aave (before gas went from 120 to 2k) , good times.

I read that over 750k accounts were liquidated totaling over 8bn lost.

Last edited:
hang in there guys, time to grind, time to hustle, time to get that bread, it's a mindset thing

E17SjfDWQAITGaQ

I'm missing the hustle comments. Is this some TikTok the kids are talking about?

We sorta brushed up against the comment on the chat thread recently and the concept that maybe tribble majors might work less and be happier and make enough to support their lives and the non tribble folks are the rise and grind invest or die entrepreneur types (to grossly over generalize, not to be serious)

Going to great mental lengths to justify this whole nanny in your house all day while you're home, eh?

Should I post my 3 month chart or no? It just looks like a fun roller coaster.

170k at its peak, 38k current value

Justin Sun came within minutes of having roughly $1B worth of ETH liquidated at Liquity.

You're probably reading the same tweets I am, but that was the rumor of last week. Apparently Sun slept with some whales' wife and their cartel decided to attack his position and try to liquidate him. Anything's possible in this space... for better or worse.

With Arbitrum launching this week, and 1559 for ETH in July, it's hard to think this was the start of a bear. Hopefully just one of those crazy weeks on the chart that you look back on in amazement.

Should I post my 3 month chart or no? It just looks like a fun roller coaster.

170k at its peak, 38k current value

For people who got in crazy low, I'm sure it's still a a healthy profit. I mean no disrespect to you, but after some time following the accounts on social media it's pretty obvious they are pumping stuff they simply aren't delivering. Like I said before, there is always a big announcement coming, etc.

I think the NFT bubble is done, but it could just be getting dragged down with the entire market.

For people who got in crazy low, I'm sure it's still a a healthy profit. I mean no disrespect to you, but after some time following the accounts on social media it's pretty obvious they are pumping stuff they simply aren't delivering. Like I said before, there is always a big announcement coming, etc.

I think the NFT bubble is done, but it could just be getting dragged down with the entire market.

I don't think thats the case, but that's just my opinion. The CEO did say an exchange announcement was coming in May, we'll see if that is delivered. You can flame me for believing the Premier League news account (with 300k+ followers) on the FIFA/EPL partnership. It still very well be true, but that guy was just spewing shit out his mouth via twitter. I don't put that on the official accounts though, he's just a well known EPL rumor account.

Back