• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bluetooth headphones

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
I am sick of buying $20 earbuds that stop working after 6 months, and sick of headphone cables esp when traveling. Anybody have a good set of Bluetooth headphones to recommend?

have these, they're pretty decent. i would not get the charging case.

BACKBEAT GO 2

backbeat-go2-black-case.png

I have those ones as well. They have worked okay for about 4 months now. Sometimes the first five minutes I hear "out of range" a couple of times, but it goes away. They don't ever fall out of my ears, which is good.

I haven't had that happen even once. Only thing it doesn't have is a companion app or anything to tell you battery level. I probably use them 5-6 hours a week, when I try to make it 2 weeks, they run out of juice about halfway through, so that's 8 hours or so of battery life. Ditto on rarely falling out.

Thanks for the ideas. Does anyone have a pair of on-ear/over the ear bluetooth 'phones (non earbud) that they can recommend? I want to evaluate several options.

I haven't had that happen even once. Only thing it doesn't have is a companion app or anything to tell you battery level. I probably use them 5-6 hours a week, when I try to make it 2 weeks, they run out of juice about halfway through, so that's 8 hours or so of battery life. Ditto on rarely falling out.

That is odd, because mine will tell me..battery is low.

I tried those soundpeats, but they didn't stay in my ears when running and I ended up returning them. Again, not sure how you intend to use these, 923.

I tried those soundpeats, but they didn't stay in my ears when running and I ended up returning them. Again, not sure how you intend to use these, 923.

Did you figure out how to use those weird in-ear supports? They work great once you get them in right.

fullsizerender6.jpg

I did, I think those in-ear buds just don't fit my ears. I have those tight, sweet, virginal ear canals.

yeah i love my BT headphones for everything. I use them the most when i'm cooking and doing yardwork. cords are an annoying necessary evil

Yes, I get that, but only when it's low. It would be nice if I could use an app on the phone to know that they're at 50% or whatever.

When it is connected to your phone you should see a battery bar in the top right hand corner. It won't give you a percentage, a good idea where you are. At least on the iPhone.

Back