• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOARD DWARF EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

This site is probs gonna be flagged NSFW by most employers, so I'd wait until you got home if you really wanna see this (a fat kid singing).

This site is probs gonna be flagged NSFW by most employers, so I'd wait until you got home if you really wanna see this (a fat kid singing).

Describing that video as "a fat kid singing" is like describing stan gable as balding, or bigeastdeac an occasional tagger, phillydeac a lukewarm supporter of jerry sandusky, caturday a recreational drug user, DV7 a social drinker, deaconslim slightly overweight, bbd effeminate, phdeac humble...

feel free to add others

Describing that video as "a fat kid singing" is like describing stan gable as balding, or bigeastdeac an occasional tagger, phillydeac a lukewarm supporter of jerry sandusky, caturday a recreational drug user, DV7 a social drinker, deaconslim slightly overweight, bbd effeminate, phdeac humble...

feel free to add others

Moonz a shy alter boy.

I mean, I've seen much bigger attention whores on the internet, this is nothing new.

oh sweet raptor jeebus

That poor kid

Looked like a gay Shrek.

From the Nutty Professor:
Could eat corn through a fence.

Flosses with a rope.

Did not know whether to smile back or kick a field goal.

Meh. He ain't hurting anyone. Let the kid do his thing.

Back