• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Kraft's girlfriend

Oh, he's getting what he wants...probably can't do anything with it though.:eek:

What does it make him?

You can be sure his lawyers have set forth how she benefits.

I agree. That said, he has lived a life. If he wants to fill in the holes with a few cheap thrills, I am not going to judge. She should be building her life and she might be wasting time on something that is obviously not a long-term situation. If she has no desire for a family, and knows that now, then that changes things. She just has more to potentially lose than he does.

Hanging with Kraft will lead to meeting tons of mega-rich 30/40/50 somethings. She can still find a guy for a family if she wants.

Uh, she's only 33. This is 2014. Dating a billionaire at 33 doesn't mean you can't have a family later.

Does she want her own kids? She is advanced maternal age in 2 years. If given another options, I would not want to start looking for my life partner in my late 30s. I also think there are much more important criteria than mega-rich.
It is just from my perspective that I think she might be giving something up (no pun intended) while he is not. This is obviously not a long-term relationship for her. For him, he can ride it to his grave (still believe no pun intended?). If she has thought that through, and it makes sense for her, go for it. All I am saying, is I don't think those considerations are there for him.

I cant believe I haven't seen a thread about Blake Bortles girlfriend. (unless I missed it. in which case..my apologies.)

I know plenty of women my age who are single with no prospects who still plan on getting married and having a family one day. I also know plenty of women my age who started having kids after 35.

Yeah, plenty of women in their late 30s and 40s start families, especially women with means like she has. It's 2014.

Making sure she is closely shaven, if you know what I mean. SWith Gillette of course.

I know plenty of women my age who are single with no prospects who still plan on getting married and having a family one day. I also know plenty of women my age who started having kids after 35.

Sure. Not sure if people are trying to convince me that it happens. I already said "go for it" if it makes sense for her. Again, it is reasonable if she has thought it through and it makes sense for her. I am not saying it doesn't make sense for her. But she has potential consequences he has moved well beyond. Just offering that context. Anyone disagree with that?
And enough with the 2014 BS. 2014 does not decrease your chance for chromosomal abnormalities. You are taking a risk waiting that long. Just bc others wait, does not decrease your risk. If there are things of value you gain by waiting, that is a consideration. If your career/education doesn't really allow for a committed relationship or family, you do what you have to do. Then you are hopefully in a better place to be a partner/parent.

Last edited:
Again, she's 33. Not a big deal. Welcome to the new millennium. My guess is the supermodel actress dating a billionaire will end up just fine if she wants a child before she turns 40.

You keep guessing to back up your arguments, I will keep using science.

You guys can suck the fun out of anything. A hot chick thread devolves into "advanced maternal age" "it's 2014" and risk for chromosomal abnormalities. I bet y'all are tons of fun at parties.

Back