• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BobStackFan4Life: In memoriam

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
He's been gone over 4 months now. Let's use this thread to talk about his finer points and your favorite posts of his.

Here are some stats about his posting tenure:

He started 323 threads. 156 of them were on the politics board. 59 (!!!) of those were about the NSA and/or Edward Snowden. 81 were on the Pit, and 86 were on the Sports Board.

Here are some classic examples of how his brain worked with threads he started:

What do u think is gonna hapenn with the Stock Market for the remainder of this week
Smoothest Old School jam ever
I love this scene from Falling Down
People u went to high school w/ who were murdered, drug overdose, suicide, etc.
Poll: Moon (and all his parodies) or Townie, loser leaves town
Poll: For some reason beards seem to be really popular

This is good for the grieving process. I miss that dude.

pimp
HaHa!

I mainly remember how much he hated you, Townie.

We had a love-hate relationship. He taught me everything I know about cyberbullying and apocrypha in Russia and Eastern Europe. I was the first one to introduce him to urbandictionary.com. We had some big time spats. I think Moon had more to do with his departure than I did, but for my role in him quitting the boards, I ponder with sad reflection every day.

Someone post the Ben Howland interview with Seth Davis pls. Need to confirm fire in belly.

he was one of the few people here who would give me some pos rep...

Fishing-Supply.jpg

he's a good poster. appreciated his "whistle blower" type posts about just how bad and easily the CIA/NSA/FBI/USA can ass rape you.

Last edited:
Remember that time he did that thing? Man, that was so... uh...

Who we talking about?

Wow; I loved BSF4; we always had good conversations. No idea he passed; anyone know what happened? Sad.

Back