• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boopie Miller

He mention in the postgame that fellow Chicagoan Charlie Moore gave him tips for playing against Miami.
both went to Morgan Park, same as Ayo Dosunmu

I think Boopie finished at a prep school though

Amazing how the smallest player can get into the lane and make good things happen.

he's a good counter when they want to switch on everything and the big ends up defending at the top of the key

I wish Boopie and Reid could get the magic of last year with Appleby and Marsh…not sure why it hasn’t happened. It seems doable…

Crazy the 180 on boopie, he's been fucking terrible for a month now. Point totals be damned, I've seen what he brings and it's cut in half of what it was

I wish Boopie and Reid could get the magic of last year with Appleby and Marsh…not sure why it hasn’t happened. It seems doable…
Maybe Boopie isn't used to playing with 7 foot tall guys who can grab lobs and dunk them. You would think he might have watched some tape from last year with Appleby and Marsh. 100 attempts. 90% success. That is an average of over 3 per game. I'm not sure I've seen three lob dunks so far this season.

Back