• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College Game Time 3:30 RSN

Your wish is granted. Tailgate away!

ACC Football ‏@theACCfootball
#ACC Football Game Times for Nov. 3 #GTvsMD & #UVAvsNCSU 12:30pm split on ACC Network, #BCvsWAKE 3:30 on RSN, #CLEMvsDUKE 7pm on ESPN2

Duke continues getting nationally televised night games. Never thought I'd see the day.

Duke continues getting nationally televised night games. Never thought I'd see the day.

Yeah, helped that week by the fact that the SEC has an 8pm game on CBS (LSU/Alabama), so most of their games have to start at noon (6, in fact) in order to avoid the 3:30pm/8pm CBS windows. Not to mention the fact that the Big Ten can't have November night games. That frees up a lot of space in primetime on Nov. 3rd.

What does RSN mean for television purposes? Is that the ACC Network? I'm in Boston so I'm sure I'll get it but have no idea.

FSN or the correponding local sports network (i think). I know it's FSN for the southeast.
RSN Package - 2012 ACC Football

Produced by Raycom Sports, this 14-game football package is carried primarily by five regional sports networks that cover the ACC footprint:
  • FOX Sports Carolinas (FS Carolinas) - covers the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
  • FOX Sports South (FS South) - covers six states in the southeastern portion of the country: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky.
  • SUN Sports (SUN) or FOX Sports Florida (FS Florida) - both cover the state of Florida.
  • Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic (CSN Mid-Atlantic) - covers the states of Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, and parts of Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
  • New England Sports Network (NESN) - covers the New England states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
Package can also air on regional sports networks outside the ACC footprint. This carriage will vary on a week to week basis.

Back