• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

We’re gonna end up playing it in Boston, and remember that the road team has had the advantage the last few years. Clawson is a genius

I seem to remember this happening to some Fla, La and Tx schools in the past.

I don’t see the problem with moving to Boston if we get them at home next year.

We’re gonna end up playing it in Boston, and remember that the road team has had the advantage the last few years. Clawson is a genius

You’re probably kidding but there’s zero percent chance we play this game in BC.

I seem to remember this happening to some Fla, La and Tx schools in the past.

two years ago LSU@UF was postponed by a hurricane

both schools had the standard late-season SEC patsies scheduled for the same weekend in November, so they bought out those games to play each other

LSU, however, squawked about playing at UF that weekend as it would have meant 3 straight road games, so the game was played in Baton Rouge

For WF and BC, we host Rice the same weekend BC hosts Temple; in theory we could both buy those teams out - but if BC came to WF that would mean 3 straight road games for BC

Most logical would be to move to Saturday.

Yeah, you might want to check the weather. There's a high likelihood that the storm is going to park itself between two highs and just sit on top of NC through the weekend.

Most logical would be to move to Saturday.

The most recent track posted has it stalled almost directly over W-S on Saturday morning (albeit not as a hurricane at that point). Would be torrential rains still, and likely not a viable option.

Granted I haven’t looked at a single radar. Just assumed it would’ve passed throug by Sat.

Yeah, you might want to check the weather. There's a high likelihood that the storm is going to park itself between two highs and just sit on top of NC through the weekend.
Yeah, these forecasts and models are looking like Hugo 2.0, but with North Carolina taking the hit instead of South Carolina. Terrible wind damage and storm surge at the coast, and statewide flooding

I don't see any great options

maybe a noon kickoff Thursday? would that even be possible? or buying out Rice/Temple (let them play each other and have Hootie sing the anthem)

keep in mind we just had a delay of over an hour this past Saturday because there was lightning in the distance

Doesn't BB&T have 2 massive generators underneath the Tower ?

Back