• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

Hopefully the defense makes the same kind of improvement as the offense did last year.

It actually worked out but 8 would’ve gone for it. I also was yelling FB when we went for it, but that wasn’t the game.

Out defensive backs absolutely suck, Tulane and Towson torched them as well. Bvery disappointing.

Glad to have BC our of the way. Let em wreak some havoc on the rest of the Atlantic

every time an opposing qb throws the ball I think to myself fuck that's a completion. Usually it's not only a completion, but there isn't even a member of the secondary within 5-10 yards

Most of the sacks came against the replacement RT. Losing Herron against Tulane was a big blow.

Worst DBs in a long time.

BC outplayed but I think we played the run decently, all things considered.

Playcalling was hard to get excited about. Second down draw becoming pretty predictable.

Not to put too much stress on one game, but it sucks that they seem to have surged past us in the pecking order. Three years ago they were 0-8 in conference.

It's one year. They have 10 senior starters

Can we stop all the stupid talk about how good our o-line is? The 2018 Deacs have a freshman QB who will someday be really good, but in this offense EVERYBODY has to make plays, and nobody else has. Truthfully, we lack the athletic talent to compete with most ACC teams and that's gonna show this season. Wolford the senior was a magician and carried the team ly. We don't have anything like that this year. I really think the first two games were an indicator of this. We should all be proud of the heart Clawson has instilled in our program. It's legit. But we need bigger, faster, better players.

I was impressed with your uptempo offense. We are still not sold on Addazio and the play calling in the first half is a perfect example why so many BC fans don't like him. Best of luck the rest of the way.

We also start 11 seniors. Scary that our underclassmen can’t beat out some of these guys, particularly on defense.

Big fan of Claw, but defense was rough tonight. We are going to a bowl this year, but we need to improve on defense or every game will be a shoot out.

Back