• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Game Watching

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
As far as I can tell we're not on tv, but also in the ESPN3/Gameplan Blackout. Advice? Am I wrong?

Are you trying to watch at home or....?

I have RCN.....and yes I'm trying to watch at home. But if I need to go out I suppose I can. I live in Waltham actually so I'm not too sure how I feel about taking the 30 minute train ride into town to watch this abomination.

Its on YES Channel, which you may or may not get up in Saux country

I have RCN.....and yes I'm trying to watch at home. But if I need to go out I suppose I can. I live in Waltham actually so I'm not too sure how I feel about taking the 30 minute train ride into town to watch this abomination.

Why would you want to watch it? Now there's not even a banner to laugh at....

Hmmm my Comcast guide shows I can get it on NESN which I've watched one other awake game on I think. Not yet familiar enough with the sports bars around here to know if Champions or somewhere would show it. You've always got the Uno Pizza in Waltham.

Yeah but I'm not so sure they'll care about the lone WF fan trying to get the game on tv. I've never watched a game on that site. Pretty reliable?

First Row seems reliable enough. I'm going all-in on it since I'm not going to watch it at a bar. If it doesn't work, then it's a nice day in October, and nice days will be on hiatus soon enough.

Hmmm my Comcast guide shows I can get it on NESN which I've watched one other awake game on I think. Not yet familiar enough with the sports bars around here to know if Champions or somewhere would show it. You've always got the Uno Pizza in Waltham.

I figured it would be on NESN but mine is showing Red Sox Gameday on the guide.

Yep. NESN plus looks like the winner. Thanks for the help guys.

I've never neg repped anyone but you're coming very close. I'm usually a pretty calm person, but the past few days I've really felt like you're the kind of person I'd probably deck in the face.

Bring it you chinless overweight bitch titted mother fucker.

I'm sure one of the dwarves can tell you how to find me.

Nothing more pathetic than supporting this program.

Go outside. Get some fresh air or, better yet, some fucking exercise.

Now go get your fucking shine box.

Bring it you chinless overweight bitch titted mother fucker.

I'm sure one of the dwarves can tell you how to find me.

Nothing more pathetic than supporting this program.

Go outside. Get some fresh air or, better yet, some fucking exercise.

Now go get your fucking shine box.

I'm actually sitting outside reading for the PhD I'm currently working on. I'm as fed up with this program as anyone, but I'll still support it. Especially against State.

Back