• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

I meant content. Doesn't matter, though. Nothing to see on TL.

Yea, just confirmed that you can change both user name, display name and have past tweets show up as your new names.

Couple that with a new picture and the fact that the twitter account went from 46 tweets to 10 (which I'm sure he wasn't deleting posts about soccer during all of this) and I'm going to say it's also fake.

The friend and the father have both used the descriptor 'angel'.

I really hope they catch this guy alive, although as others have mentioned, catching the older one would have been more telling.

this reminds me how strange it is that we don't have like, HD radio communication in 2013. why isn't this audio perfect?

Was the 7-11 confirmed as them?

I thought when all of this started that was said to be an isolated incident.

alright going to bed - havent slept since yesterday morning. here's hoping when I wake up this afternoon - they've got this little shit stain hanging by his balls.

alright going to bed - havent slept since yesterday morning. here's hoping when I wake up this afternoon - they've got this little shit stain hanging by his balls.

are you referring to the islamic terrorist or deaconslim?

RT @EmilyWCVB: CT state police looking for a gray Honda CRV with Mass. plates 316PS9.
A wanted suspect could be inside. #WCVB

with bomb vest per scanner

Back