• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

0U0ozqt.jpg

if the older brother lvied in the earlier shoot out, no chance he wouldnt be dead by now. he went out guns blazing and couldnt hide out like this kid. That leads me to believe the kid is actually scared shitless and just hiding out somewhere, or is hiding out planning his next move, not reacting blindly like his brother wouldve. unfortunately i think its the latter

Looking at all of those photos of the deserted streets around Kenmore Square made me wonder if the Sox would play tonight (as they are starting a weekend series with the Royals). As of a little while ago, there was no word yet, though the club tweeted that they "are taking the lead from our state and local officials."

No chance. The security detail they need to operate the stadium is impossible with all the officers being used in the manhunt.

No chance. The security detail they need to operate the stadium is impossible with all the officers being used in the manhunt.

yeah I was thinking about that. Also that all the drug dealers around town are getting a free pass today to sell some product unfettered

Still trying to figure why they killed the MIT officer. It sounds like this was done before the carjacking and robbing the 7-11. And the officer had his gun in his holster, so he apparently was not "on to them". Why would this be their first move?

Also, it sounds like the older brother died in an attempt to blow up the cops with his suicide vest.

On the thread people are saying it is a thoracotomy. From what I can tell by googling it may have been done to provide access to massage the heart.

It does like like it has betadyne (sp), so I guess that could have been done in the field. Makes sense. Definitely a bullet hole below, though.

Still trying to figure why they killed the MIT officer. It sounds like this was done before the carjacking and robbing the 7-11. And the officer had his gun in his holster, so he apparently was not "on to them". Why would this be their first move?

Also, it sounds like the older brother died in an attempt to blow up the cops with his suicide vest.

Paranoia?

Where is the photo in the reddit Morgue thread? I'm a complete reddit noob.

Back