• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

dhtoy, jerseydeac, and jimboeheim all used to be on the same tri racing team. their coach was among those injured in the explosion.

Boston Police have released a BOLO for:

Dark male wearing a dark sweatshirt with what appeared to be a foreign accent who was denied entry to a restricted area 5 minutes prior to the blast.

Chris Matthews, on T.V. earlier, said in reference to the bombing that Tax Day "does cause some emotions around the country, sometimes in the wrong part of the brain."

God, what a sack of shit that guy is.

Chris Matthews, on T.V. earlier, said in reference to the bombing that Tax Day "does cause some emotions around the country, sometimes in the wrong part of the brain."

Your first error was watching that tard...

Lean Forward...

Sometimes I watch Morning Joe in the morning, and when I get home and turn on the TV it's either Al Sharpton or Chris Matthews... just totally unwatchable.

I can't post the picture from my phone but maybe someone can help me out. Barstool Sports (which is a Boston site for anyone not aware) just posted this picture, taken at the finish line a before the bombs went off. Count this on the uplifting side

http://t.co/37CPKVL13s

ysesa6ar.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that man on the roof?

im not turning on my TV, I just can't.

Godspeed to all the injured and killed and their families.

A terrorist attack in Boston to protest taxes?

Been done before.

Has anyone else noticed that man on the roof?

As was posted earlier in this thread, it's pretty common for folks to be atop roofs during the marathon/patriots' day.

I mean, who knows who that person is up there, but it's not weird for people to be on their roofs. Maybe the rules are different near Copley, but I doubt it. More than likely just a condo roof deck.

Wait...what? Are you saying that the Boston Tea Party was an act of terrorism? No one was killed or hurt.

Probably better on another thread, but if the bombs today just blew up a building with no victims, is it terrorism?

Back