• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOTG Pod Mailbag Episode

EssexThayer

Reaction score
Hey all,
Figured I would create a different thread for this just so I don't create a distraction from another.

Ben and I are going to be recording another episode of the BOTG Pod tomorrow night. Some UNC recap/thoughts, but we are also going to include a mailbag portion where we answer Wake Forest/ACC/just about anything questions.

If you have any, please feel free to share and we will likely discuss tomorrow.

I have a couple since you've opened the topic up beyond just basketball and also the ACC in general. Btw, I really enjoy your podcasts. Downloaded two of them and listened on a flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta last week.

#1. What are you hearing and/or what are your thoughts regarding the ACC filing a suit against FSU? Do you have any details? Does this preclude FSU from participating as a full ACC member? I'm not a lawyer, have been extremely busy recently to read up on details and no clue.

#2. Are Hechlinski and the portal kid (don't recall name) on campus now and ready to go this spring? Do you have any thoughts regarding how Clawson will handle the QB position given last year's debacle? Who would you guess will be the early favorite heading into the fall?

Would love insight on hoops team wrist / hand / thumb injuries - Sallis, Hildreth, Carr are all wearing some sort of brace / bandage on their shooting hands. Cam was def trying to pass with his left hand and looks legit INJURED. (Which sucks). Any news or insight? Is Carr a recurrence of last year’s injury? I believe Sallis hurt his thumb / hand on the rim when he threw down a breakaway dunk a few games back.

Those are appropriate questions, but I doubt coach is going into detail there. That is the sort of information opponents can use. I wouldn't put that info out if I were coach.

Back