• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

bottom 10 coaches--bzzz checks in at 3

Now that would be a ballsy press conference question....what is your reaction to being ranked the third worst coach in college basketball?

He also misquotes Gob Bluth, who said he made a HUGE mistake rather than a terrible one.

There has to be something going on between Bzz and Dan. Just go through his blog starting now and work backward. The tone has really changed over recent weeks. I give Dan a lot of credit. He is doing his job and obviously the athletic department isn't digging it.

I remember when Howland left Pit and the world was ending for them.

Now PIT is by far the superior program under Dixon.

Comes full circle.

So there are only two people that he could hire out of hundreds to replace Buzz that would be a "bad hire."

I use to think that I didn't trust RW to hire another coach, but now I realize that there is about a 0.5% chance that he can possibly fuck it up any worse than it is now.

So there are only two people that he could hire out of hundreds to replace Buzz that would be a "bad hire."

I use to think that I didn't trust RW to hire another coach, but now I realize that there is about a 0.5% chance that he can possibly fuck it up any worse than it is now.

You don't trust the guy that hired Jim Caldwell and kept him for 8 years? WTF?

When I saw the thread title, I thought "Number 3? You mean there are two coaches out there that are worse than Bz?" Then I saw one of them was Isiah Thomas.

We actually have a head basketball coach whose performance compares with Isiah-fucking-Thomas. I knew it was bad, but never considered that it might be that bad...

Great pick-up; my thoughts exactly. I guess it is just plain old bad and will continue to be bad as long as Bzzzz arse is in town.

hey, at least we're still tiers above Sendek.

I see our signature win against the Nebraska coached team also made an appearance in the list.

Back