• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOWL ELIGIBLE!

It’s been mentioned several times including the thread for bowl projections.

Tell me you expect too little without telling me you expect too little.

I mean, jesus tap dancing christ -- 6-0 with Army and Duke up next and some dude (dudette? unlikely given the non-creative SN) is happy that we've won enough games to enter a bowl game at the end of the season.

OK, Boomer...

6X is gonna be a trope if these boomers aren't careful...

I mean, jesus tap dancing christ -- 6-0 with Army and Duke up next and some dude (dudette? unlikely given the non-creative SN) is happy that we've won enough games to enter a bowl game at the end of the season.

OK, Boomer...

6X is gonna be a trope if these boomers aren't careful...

If he graduated in '62, he isn't a Boomer.

Wait...is he dead? Zombie poster?

fuuuuuuu nobody panic.

On a positive non lowf note it’s pretty cool to be bowl eligible on October 9. Not many teams can say that.

I mean the team has a lot of goals the 1st one is to get to bowl eligibility which we did in the 1st 6 games nothing wrong was taking a moment to say cool.

I mean the team has a lot of goals the 1st one is to get to bowl eligibility which we did in the 1st 6 games nothing wrong was taking a moment to say cool.

Agreed. I interpreted this just to be a Deacon fan celebrating a milestone. Every week is a new step forward. This week it was bowl eligibility. Doesn’t mean this is where we’re content. But it’s very cool, knowing how many bowl droughts we’ve had in our rough football history.

Onward!

Back