• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Thread (NWT)

I liked breathless Gus and then he let the moment speak for itself.

Can't believe I didn't get the irony of all the sideline interference calls in a Clemson-OSU game.

Can't wait to lose again!

True, but the rivalry is real, and the coaches are participating. Not just vanilla coachspeak.

Facebook jawing between my high school classmate Clemson and South Carolina fans (sadly, I can't say grads in most cases) is epic.

Last edited:
True, but the rivalry is real, and the coaches are participating. Not just vanilla coachspeak.

Agreed, but like UGA-GT, the other team needs to win every few years to keep the intensity. No way Clemson should be owned by USC.

Yeah Dabo's comment was fantastic.

Don't know what Spurrier said, but Dabo said that Clemson was the first team in the state of SC to win a BCS game.

Zing!

Last edited:
Boyd seems like a cool guy.

Yeah. These Clemson teams haven't been as hateable as past ones.

That was a great farewell interview by Tahj Boyd. One of the all-time ACC greats. He'll be missed. And I liked the ACC pride at the end.

Back