• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Watch 2011

Southern Miss beating Houston by 14 late in the 3rd quarter - start of the crazy circumstances that rescue us from Shreveport? Maybe? Please?

I'm personally going to take credit for this series of events because I brought this up first yesterday

So everyone's welcome! And I'll see you in Nashville!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know everyone @WFU is happy with Music City. But, it still isn't right, 5-3 in the ACC should get Wake the Champs or Sun at the very worst. Getting jumped by 2 teams Wake beat just plain out sucks. And it always will.......

I know everyone @WFU is happy with Music City. But, it still isn't right, 5-3 in the ACC should get Wake the Champs or Sun at the very worst. Getting jumped by 2 teams Wake beat just plain out sucks. And it always will.......

I'll take Nashville over El Paso every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Plus, we ended up 6-6, there is really not much of an argument that we should be any higher than we ended up.

Bottom line: would you rather go to Nashville or stinkin', crime-ridden, El Paso?

'Nuff said

I am so pumped to go to Nashville, and it will be an exciting pretty full stadium.

Les Miles' wife looks like she got kicked in the face by Jordan Jefferson.

Back