• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boy on boy sodomy hazing on the rise

i feel like the bbd tags are far more clever when the thread isn't already about dude sex. however, i did enjoy "let bbd announce sodomy."

Towns like Norwood and what we saw in Happy Valley just make me sick. How can communities have such a callous attitude about rape of boys?

And Bloomberg news? Don't release the name but give all kinds of details about the victim and his parents? What kind of respectful journalism is that?

We did our share of hazing in high school wrestling but the worst it got was noogies and indian burns. I don't remember any of this sexual stuff going on. A little hazing is a natural part of sports and male interaction but the problem is it seems to escalate and now has really transformed into some sick and dangerous stuff. There is no way to draw the line between OK hazing and not-OK hazing so the only answer is zero tolerance policies.

We did our share of hazing in high school wrestling but the worst it got was noogies and indian burns. I don't remember any of this sexual stuff going on. A little hazing is a natural part of sports and male interaction but the problem is it seems to escalate and now has really transformed into some sick and dangerous stuff. There is no way to draw the line between OK hazing and not-OK hazing so the only answer is zero tolerance policies.

I think the anus is a pretty good line.

Why is a little hazing considered natural? That's like saying we had a little racism growing up like calling kids Sambo and Colored, but we didn't use the N-word or lynch anyone. It's about finding balance.

it has morphed into crap like this for the same reason that we have more mass shootings... we are desensitized to both sex and violence. It is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to address, perhaps because it can't be addressed. Also, you start getting bible thumping bedfellows if you do attempt to address it.

it has morphed into crap like this for the same reason that we have more mass shootings... we are desensitized to both sex and violence. It is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to address, perhaps because it can't be addressed. Also, you start getting bible thumping bedfellows if you do attempt to address it.

huh?

Pure speculation here, but we've also un-ostracized gay sex to an extent. So maybe for the younger generation, plowing a dude's ass is the same as banging a chick? I don't know.

Pure speculation here, but we've also un-ostracized gay sex to an extent. So maybe for the younger generation, plowing a dude's ass is the same as banging a chick? I don't know.

Is this real? Are you saying that sticking a pencil up a dude's butt is as legit as sticking a pencil up a girl's butt?

My friend knows Tabitha Soren, the chick who used to be on MTV news, and the story went that Guns n' Roses stuck a pencil up her butt. :noidea:

Back