• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

Neither team is potent offensively. At all.

K-State particularly. Both will be a complete style contrast since each is a defense first, slow-down type team

Hmmmmm, I think we can get them to speed it up. Sweet sixteen here we come! Or at least 32. Refs will swallow the whistles, JC goes for 40 and 20+ in the two games combined. Crawford plays so dope we start to worry about him leaving. Calling it. #AriansNation catches on like wildfire across the globe. It is written and it shall be.

One plus -- I'm glad we're playing Cincy instead of SMU coming out of the play-in

All I fucking heard was how many losses wake had - regardless of sos. Then vandy gets a goddamn 9 and the only team they could beat was Florida

And fuck Michigan state too. This is bullshit. No goddamn metrics seeds like this. Period.

Gotta beat top teams.

If we had just beaten Duke once our seed woulda been soooooooo different

Regardless - congrats to Danny and the squad. Feels good to be relevant again.

TJ leaf can't guard Collins but I think Lonzo and Bryce will shred our D

I'm just glad to be able to bitch about tournament seeding.

It's been a long 7 years of horse crap.

Jay Will said earlier we could take down UCLA in the Round of 32

Think they got all the teams right.

SOS mattered... sometimes. If Vandy/Michigan St is a 9, I don't understand how we are not at a minimum a 10.

Back