• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

I didn't realize a John Collins was a drink prior to the best player in the ACC making it something I ordered. Disappointing.

2 oz bourbon whiskey
1 oz lemon juice
1 tsp superfine sugar
3 oz club soda
1 maraschino cherry
1 slice orange

In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the bourbon, lemon juice, and sugar. Shake well. Strain into a collins glass almost filled with ice cubes. Add the club soda. Stir and garnish with the cherry and the orange slice.

Read more: John Collins recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink4581.html#ixzz4bAB4q4HS

May have to order one if we win Tuesday and I can get out Friday.

- Collins looked pissed as in he's going to make someone pay for the playin game.
- Say what you want but you can't say Bohiem's rant after another early exit helped them with the committee. Classy DM vs. bitter old man? Pretty easy call

TruTV is in the other Sling package. Guess I'm ponying up $15 for a month.

Dude, you gotta double up during sports season. Wake games on Fox and ESPN.

Had to add the sport package too for the U and ESPN news games.

Last edited:
Cbs Matt norlander with in depth wake analysis:

"32. Wake Forest: John Collins is the best player in this tournament you don’t know about. Will be a top-20 pick. Has a talented teammate in Bryant Craward. Wake is dancing for the first time since 2010!"

2 oz bourbon whiskey
1 oz lemon juice
1 tsp superfine sugar
3 oz club soda
1 maraschino cherry
1 slice orange

In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the bourbon, lemon juice, and sugar. Shake well. Strain into a collins glass almost filled with ice cubes. Add the club soda. Stir and garnish with the cherry and the orange slice.

Read more: John Collins recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink4581.html#ixzz4bAB4q4HS

That's just an Old Fashioned minus the angostura bitters...(assuming the orange is muddled).

Don Draper would be a Deacs fan this year...

- Collins looked pissed as in he's going to make someone pay for the playin game.
- Say what you want but you can't say Bohiem's rant after another early exit helped them with the committee. Classy DM vs. bitter old man? Pretty easy call

Pretty sure this entire process has been set up to troll Boeheim. I mean, look at this quote:
“This is always a very challenging process and, while we are pleased with the makeup of the field, we know there were many teams worthy of being in this tournament,” said Reggie Minton, chair of the NIT Selection Committee. “One thing we noticed when putting this field together is the number of quality wins of these teams had during the season.

Back