• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brandon Pendergrass

SneakyDeac

Reaction score
Solid game BP! ....Way to stay focused!

Attachments

• bp cares.jpg
    bp cares.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 24
We should have run him more. 99 yards on 13 carries.

Great game, BP. He showed some solid senior leadership. One of the few bright spots yesterday.

Once again, better overall running back right now than JRoc.

He's playing very well right now. WF NEEDS JRoc back healthy though. Glad BP has stepped up and produced made some FANTASTIC cuts early in the game yesterday.

Once again, wrong.

He must not think that blocking is part of a running back's overall skill set. That being said, BP had a career game yesterday, and he will be a big factor in our ability to make a bowl with or without JRoc.

Jroc is still the better RB, he's just been hurt and can't get out there. The blocking was better yesterday than it's been in a while for the running game IMO.

I have almost given up on expecting Harris to contribute in a major way. Hope I am wrong; but we had best beef up our rb recruits for the next couple years at least.

Harris apparently removed himself from the lineup with continued hammy issues. :mad:

Right on! although BP needs to do better at picking up the blitz he is a better runner. Jroc looks better on paper but doesn't run with power and heart. BP seems to have better vision to me. NOT tha Jroc isn't a quality player that we need to get healty.

My how quickly people have given up on JRoc.

You have to admit that the hype to production ratio is astronomical at this point.

You have to admit that the hype to production ratio is astronomical at this point.

Certainly, he has been overhyped some. But its funny to see people saying give up on Harris contributing anything, better start recruiting some running backs. I mean, he is a sophomore who has been hurt the last 3 games.

Bottom line is our running game is better when both are healthy and used in ways that suit their running style.

Certainly, he has been overhyped some. But its funny to see people saying give up on Harris contributing anything, better start recruiting some running backs. I mean, he is a sophomore who has been hurt the last 3 games.

Bottom line is our running game is better when both are healthy and used in ways that suit their running style.

Of course we are better with both healthy. It's the nature of this board, though, to make it a competition between the two, as if there's a Bp faction and a jroc faction. Which is absurd, of course.

And we do need more backs recruited, regardless of whether jroc lives up the hype or not. One injury and one knotthead have put us in the position of only having one rb to use, beyond those we hope to redshirt. Rbs take a ton of abuse.

I haven't given up on Josh Harris at all. I stand by what I said...he is the better running back right now than Harris. I think his pass blocking woes are blown way out of proportion.

Harris is the better blocking back, and has better big play potential, but BP has done a much better job recently of hitting the hole and going north to south than Josh Harris.

We do need running backs- next year BP is gone, Nick Knott is gone- we have 2 as RFrosh as back ups Reynolds and Martin, next year who have not played. JROC is a real talent IMHO- but RBs get dinged up- we need RBs but not because of giving up on JROC.

Back