• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brazillians really know how to prepare for the World Cup

I opened the picture but is it worth it to watch the live link?
Well, the video starts out with the doctor holding the head and then putting it back into place, so I'll let you be the judge.

From Espn....

Referee beheaded after killing player
July 6, 2013

By ESPN staff

An amateur football match in Brazil led to two deaths as a referee was beheaded by spectators after he had stabbed a player.

The shocking incidents occurred in Maranhao, Brazil, last Sunday. According to reports, referee Otavio Jordao da Silva fatally stabbed footballer Josenir dos Santos Abreu.

Dos Santos Abreu is believed to have struck the referee after questioning a decision. In retaliation, Jordao da Silva stabbed the player.

Having witnessed the incident, an outraged group of spectators turned on the referee. He was tied up, beaten, stoned and quartered. They then put his head on a stake and planted it in the middle of the pitch.

One man, Luiz Moraes de Souza, 27, has been arrested over the incident. Police are searching for two more suspects.

Valter Costa is handling the case and, in a statement, he said: "One crime never justifies another crime. Actions likes this do not collaborate with the legality of state law."

They really need to move the 2016 Olympics elsewhere.

Disgusting.

Wonder why the ref and spectators would have knives? I can understand a pocket knife but not carrying something one could behead with.

If something like this happened in the US, it would be a shoot out. Weapons of choice.

Thankfully this wouldn't happen here.

If something like this happened in the US, it would be a shoot out. Weapons of choice.

Thankfully this wouldn't happen here.

You haven't been following the news apparently. Gun-toting "white hispanics" are a real threat to the safety of us Skittles-toting law-abiding citizens.

Back