• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

AMC has been running earlier episodes late at night over the weekends - prime DVR material. I just burned through the last few episodes of season 2 - unbelievably epic. I forgot how great the entire season 2 arc was with the pink bear teasers.

in retrospect the plane crash was probably one of the dumber things in breaking bad though

in retrospect the plane crash was probably one of the dumber things in breaking bad though

It was a lot of build up for something that doesn't seem to be more than a blip on the Breaking Bad radar....other than more collateral damage for Walt.

In some rare bad news for Breaking Bad, there's a "Talking Dead" style show for BB: "Talking Bad." What's the bad news about that you may ask? It's still hosted by Chris Hardwick.

I actually like Chris Hardwick.

I guess there are people out there that like Tim McCarver and Chris Berman so I don't feel so bad about like CH. (I hate McCarver and Berman)

Disagree. If you go back and watch season 2, one of the themes is collateral damage. Walt indirectly causes that plane crash, and there really isn't a better way to exemplify collateral damage than that.

In some rare bad news for Breaking Bad, there's a "Talking Dead" style show for BB: "Talking Bad." What's the bad news about that you may ask? It's still hosted by Chris Hardwick.

Doesn't mean you have to watch it.

Disagree. If you go back and watch season 2, one of the themes is collateral damage. Walt indirectly causes that plane crash, and there really isn't a better way to exemplify collateral damage than that.

Wow, I never thought of that. You're a genius.

Yes, I get the symbolism and the theme. It just was a little far fetched and extreme for my taste.

LOL I had no idea Conan O'Brien played Spooge (2:22 in the summary video).

That episode ("Peekaboo") did a phenomenal job showing the relationship between Jesse and the redheaded boy. Love the shots of the kid in the chair watching QVC.

enhanced-buzz-22794-1341948882-7.jpg

This is great show but I'm rolling through the Sopranos again and it still holds up, even the later seasons are fantastic.

I miss Jesse's sound system
"You ain't nothing but a hoochie mama, hoodrat hoodrat hoochie mama!!!" Perfect song to do meth to.

Back