• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brennan: Americans should resist Russian meddling with every last ounce of devotion

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Brennan was asked why people outside of Washington D.C. should care about Russian meddling, and first noted that many Americans “have lost their lives to be able to protect” the “freedom and liberty that this country is founded on.”

“Our ability to choose our elected leaders as we see fit is, I believe, an inalienable right that we must protect with all of our resources and all of our authority and power,” Brennan continued.

“The fact that the Russians tried to influence that election so that the will of the American people was not going to be realized by that election, I find outrageous,” he said. “And something that we need to with every last ounce of devotion to this country resist.”

Brennan also called to resist further acts of interference from Russia, restating that the issue is “something that is critically important to every American.”

“Never again will a foreign country try to influence and interfere in the foundation-stone of this country, which is electing our democratic leaders,” a defiant Brennan concluded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...5fdce6-3fd3-11e7-b29f-f40ffced2ddb_video.html

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/brennan-...every-last-ounce-of-devotion-to-this-country/

Note: before BKF and the band of anti anti-trump folks come on here and talk about Hillary...just stop. That shit is in the past. Investigating and pursuing outside interference in our election has nothing to do with the 2016 election and everything to do with protecting our institutions and electoral process from future attacks.

I've said it before...I thought Hillary was the lesser of two evils (still think so) but was by no means a fan.

Last edited:
i've already changed my morning alarm:

A true left-liberal would go with the original. It's appropriate for both Berniebots and snowflakes, and if you follow the lyrics to the end, you will see that the song speaks directly to all frustrated Trumpophobes of our own day.

Why go with an incomprehensible imitation, when you can wake to the inspirational real thing, a true classic, every morning?

because the joke is about russia.

republicans really have no sense of humor

Who cares 'bout them Russians? It's them Mexicans we's gots to worry 'bout.

Back