• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bret Easton Ellis: Trump is president, get over it

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...is-trump-is-president-get-over-it-775306.html

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why would I listen to a writer, who claims to be "obsessed with celebrity culture" as well, give us advice on politics when his entire point is to not listen to celebrities who give advice on politics (and #whytrumpwon)?

Seems pretty counterintuitive and hypocritical to me, but you do you Moonz, and I'll continue to care about whatever I want to care about.

Why would I listen to a writer, who claims to be "obsessed with celebrity culture" as well, give us advice on politics when his entire point is to not listen to celebrities who give advice on politics (and #whytrumpwon)?

Seems pretty counterintuitive and hypocritical to me, but you do you Moonz, and I'll continue to care about whatever I want to care about.

ukNTMFo.jpg

Nice ad hominem.

When you fail on the topic and the message at hand you attack the person speaking.

Par for the course.

Back