• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brian Boitano...

everybody is coming out since 2013 is officially the year of widely accepted butt sex

Guess that answers the question of "What would Brian Boitano due?"

He is definitely #ButtIn...I mean #BuzzIn.... too soon???

Last edited:
Breaking News: Oprah is rich

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

I'm confused - this is a current story?

Brian boitano is one of the delegates that the us is sending to the Olympics. None of the administration is going, instead they are sending gay/lesbian athletes. Three of the five us delegates to the Olympics are gay Olympic athletes. He came out in the media today in response to being named a delegate. It's a form of protest against Russia's anti-gay laws.

Brian boitano is one of the delegates that the us is sending to the Olympics. None of the administration is going, instead they are sending gay/lesbian athletes. Three of the five us delegates to the Olympics are gay Olympic athletes. He came out in the media today in response to being named a delegate. It's a form of protest against Russia's anti-gay laws.

I was 99% sure that he had already been "out" for the last 15 years or so.

I was 99% sure that he had already been "out" for the last 15 years or so.

It was always assumed. In fact, many articles have reference he was gay when he was announced. His statement today is the first time he has ever publicly discussed his sexuality. He references that in his quotes.

"It is my desire to be defined by my achievements and my contributions," Boitano said in a statement sent to The Huffington Post. "While I am proud to play a public role in representing the American Olympic Delegation as a former Olympic athlete, I have always reserved my private life for my family and friends and will continue to do so."

"I am many things: a son, a brother, and uncle, a friend, an athlete, a cook, an author, and being gay is just one part of who I am," he continued. "First and foremost I am an American athlete and I am proud to live in a country that encourages diversity, openness and tolerance. As an athlete, I hope we can remain focused on the Olympic spirit which celebrates achievement in sport by peoples of all nations."

Last edited:
Umm...duh. Is there really such a thing as a straight male figure skater?

Umm...duh. Is there really such a thing as a straight male figure skater?

4238542_std.png

Golly....now THIS really has me revved-up to watch the olympics !

Facepalm

Back