• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bridgestone Invitational

CheesePritchard

Reaction score
Sergio absolutely on fire with the putter shoots 27 on back nine. Eight birdies including his last seven and ten straight one putts. Leader in the clubhouse at -11. Rose in second all alone at -8.

Amazing back 9. He could be an early favorite at Valhalla

Please retitle this thread to: TIGER LURKING--ONLY TEN BACK AT BRIDGESTONE.

Last edited:
Sick play from Sergio. Most boring course, ever.

I can't imagine shooting a 27 back nine on any course. Amazing.

Sick play from Sergio. Most boring course, ever.

It's an old course design with tall trees lining every hole. While it's not a visually stunning layout, it's still a good course with a lot of history, and most of the pros like to play there. I went to a round there back in the 90s and enjoyed it.

"6 carat" diamond lost according to faldo.

Tiger's body falling apart after he got off the roids.

Considering the ratings golf tournaments have been getting, the PGA should grant him a PED exemption and let him juice again. In fact, they should encourage him.

how disconcerting is it for sergio to see rory 20 yards ahead of him after every tee shot?

The fact a guy his size hits the ball that far and straight boggles my mind. It's crazy.

Back