• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brittney Griner... A Man...

What would happen if Anthony Davis and Brittany Griner reproduced? Besides my head exploding of course.

My wife and I had a five minute laugh thinking about an SNL skit having LeBron and Griner reproducing.

The kid would go pro at like three years old and be washed up and retired by 13...We pictured this toddler crossing NBA players over, dunking and hanging on the rim.

Maybe it was the wine but we thought it had potential.

What would happen if Anthony Davis and Brittany Griner reproduced?
joakim-noah_0.jpg

I'll PM them to you.

Can't post on the boards obviously

What would happen to Baylor if it turns out she is a man and they knew it? Honest question.

What would happen to Baylor if it turns out she is a man and they knew it? Honest question.

It would be one of the biggest sports stories ever. I'd think there would be some forfeiture of games and championships, as well as cleaning out the entire staff.

ETA: by "it" of course, I mean her junk.

Last edited:
It would be one of the biggest sports stories ever. I'd think there would be some forfeiture of games and championships, as well as cleaning out the entire staff.

ETA: by "it" of course, I mean her junk.

Wasn't there some story about a female basketball player who became transgender during the summer or something? She kept playing women's bball I am pretty sure. It was either high school or low level college. I seem to remember it was a big deal.

I assume genetic testing is necessary to play in the Olympics? Her refusal of the invitation is interesting. Hmmmm, London Olympics or school work at Baylor. Let me think about that one. Smells fishy for sure.

I'm not sure if it's mandatory at the Olympics; I just assumed that, unlike in NCAA college athletics, you'd have opponents loudly crying for gender tests. Demanding a gender test for a female athlete can be pretty harmful to the girl, and I think in NCAA Athletics there's common courtesy to just not bring the subject up. I can't imagine Russia would be so kind.

Wasn't there some story about a female basketball player who became transgender during the summer or something? She kept playing women's bball I am pretty sure. It was either high school or low level college. I seem to remember it was a big deal.

Yeah, I remember something about that too. But IIRC, in that case everyone was upfront about it and nothing was hidden. If (and honestly, I think it is a big if) it was discovered Baylor was covering this up, it would be huge. Everyone who follows sports knows who Griner is (whether by name or as "that chick who can dunk").

Back