• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brockmire on IFC

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
Holy shit, this new show is funny. It's like a cross of Eastbound and Down, Major League, and Catastrophe.

I've started watching. Good initially then it throws in crazy sex and drug shit. Too much IMO, really blurry ages to people as well. Think it could smooth out but plot advanced like on FF right away. will continue for a bit.

Good initially then it throws in crazy sex and drug shit. Too much IMO

ferris-too-far.gif

I liked the 1st 2 episodes and will continue to tune in. The original meltdown was 1 of the funnier things I've heard, especially when he's explaining what a strapon is to the kids listening. I'm also an Amanda Peet fan, so sure, I'm hooked. Azaria was also on the Rich Eisen show in character, and that was a funny interview.

I remember hearing Frank Azira on LeBatard show describing the show. Gonna have to check it out.

Legit laugh-out-loud moments in both of the first two eps pushed this show to the coveted "Record Series" status on my DVR.

Already renewed by IFC for a second season. I really enjoyed the first two episodes. "I may not be the best fuck in any room but I'm definitely the best fuck in this one" was a nice line.

It's a real channel, should be in most of the basic packages. What service do you use?

Is this a real channel or Netflix?

IFC is legit. Check it out if you get it - they show uncut movies, albeit with commercials. I'll take that over some hyper-edited version of Goodfellas on AMC where half the dialogue is muted.

Decent episode last night. Not as funny as the first two, but still had some good lines.

Caught the first three eps of this last night and thought it was funny as shit.

Gonna have to start working "a kick in the kitty cat" into my regular vernacular.

Back