• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Springsteen Cancels Greensboro Concert

Thanks, McCrory...dick.

-Mrs Dkin

I don't blame him but I'm not happy that he waited until 2 days before the concert.

Non-refundable service fees of more than $25 per ticket? That is some bs.

I don't blame him but I'm not happy that he waited until 2 days before the concert.

Agree. Seems unjust to essentially punish all the ticket holders. Instead, he could have said, "this is my final show in NC until changes are made...blah, blah, blah..."

The ticket holders should sue the state of NC for the amount of money that they lose and then add on a bunch for pain and suffering.

I wonder if he has reviewed all the laws in every other state where he plays to make sure he is OK with all of them? It is amazing how reactive people are to what the media is currently playing up.

The ticket holders should sue the state of NC for the amount of money that they lose and then add on a bunch for pain and suffering.

They should sue Bruce. I hope he has read the fine print of his contract. Not like he is withdrawing for health reasons or something.

I imagine that someone at the level of Bruce has contacts that do whatever he wants.

They should sue Bruce. I hope he has read the fine print of his contract. Not like he is withdrawing for health reasons or something.

Just a hunch, but I think Bruce can afford to take a million-dollar hit here and there. That's the advantage of having fuck you money.

Sucks if you had tickets.

Worked out great for me. My daughter-in-law had already bought 4 tickets for my wife & I to go with my son & her. She must have bought the best tickets you could get, because when I asked my son how much they cost so that I could pay her for our 2 tickets, he about knocked me off my feet when he said they were $172.50 each....$345 for two tickets.

We've already seen Bruce 8 or 9 times...going all the way back to March, 1976....40 years ago... when we first saw him at Cameron Indoor Stadium. I love to go to Bruce's concerts, obviously, but after already having seen him 8 or 9 times there is no way I would have paid $345 for two tickets if my daughter-in-law had not already got them, Of course, she will be reimbursed (I'm assuming), so everything worked out great.

Thanks for cancelling, Bruce!

good on Bruce. That law sucks and its is great when people , famous or not, take stands for what they believe in.

Many have already paid for flights and hotels for this concert.

Back