• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant Crawford

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Has been criminally underrated all year because of how good John Collins is, but has especially been a beast the last two games.

46 points on 16 shots, 11 assists, 2 turnovers, 5 rebounds, and 24/26 shooting from the foul line.

He has come up big when we needed him to the most.

Also, he is 94 points away from getting to 1,000 points as a sophomore. I believe he would be just the 5th Demon Deacon to ever do that: Hemric, Rogers, O'Kelley, and Teague.

Kudos to his play, and hope he keeps it up. Need him to be aggressive again tonight and get to the basket.

He's really taken his game to another level the past few weeks........just when we needed it.
Huge improvement for him this season.
I think he's learning a lot from Chill. I can see him developing a killer instinct

He's really taken his game to another level the past few weeks........just when we needed it.
Huge improvement for him this season.
I think he's learning a lot from Chill. I can see him developing a killer instinct

I think he will be the best point guard in the league next season.

Has been criminally underrated all year because of how good John Collins is, but has especially been a beast the last two games.

46 points on 16 shots, 11 assists, 2 turnovers, 5 rebounds, and 24/26 shooting from the foul line.

He has come up big when we needed him to the most.

Also, he is 94 points away from getting to 1,000 points as a sophomore. I believe he would be just the 5th Demon Deacon to ever do that: Hemric, Rogers, O'Kelley, and Teague.

Kudos to his play, and hope he keeps it up. Need him to be aggressive again tonight and get to the basket.

Randolph Childress scored over 1,000 in his first two seasons - freshman and redshirt sophomore. Whether he belongs on that list depends on how fine a point you put on "sophomore".

Regardless, Crawford is close to joining some pretty elite company.

Assuming we only get to play 2 more games, Bryant needs 39 points over those 2 games to move his avg above 15ppg, which will make him the first Deac to do so in his first two years since Teague.

But here's to more games than that, continued excellence from Crawford and those 94 points to move into some rarified WFU BB company. Go Craw!

Back